Open Access Policy
MEANING OF OPEN ACCESS
In accordance with major definitions of open access in scientific literature (namely the Budapest, Berlin, and Bethesda declarations), defines open access by the following conditions:
- Peer-reviewed literature is freely available without subscription or price barriers,
- Literature is immediately released in open access format (no embargo period), and
- Published material can be re-used without obtaining permission as long as a correct citation to the original publication is given.
JOURNAL OF AESTHETICS, DESIGN, AND ART MANAGEMENT OPEN ACCESS INFORMATION AND POLICY
All articles published by Journal of Aesthetics, Design, and Art Management are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. This means:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in Journal of Aesthetics, Design, and Art Management;
- Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
No special permission is required to reuse all or part of article published by Journal of Aesthetics, Design, and Art Management, including figures and tables. For articles published under an open access Creative Common CC-BY-NC-SA license, any part of the article may be reused without permission provided that the original article is clearly cited.
EXTERNAL OPEN ACCESS RESOURCES
Those who are new to the concept of open access might find the following websites or the Open Access Explained: